moreford (Stranger)
11-29-02 11:20
No 384554
      what type of lab set is used for this style?  Bookmark   

lets say some one wanted to up grade from  jugs and 1 1/2in hose's an alot of duck tape/hotclue and a lot of time in set up. the style is a p/p with just a h2o trap in hose, with other end of hose in open jug of h2o. what type of lab set up, would one buy? i want the mantel rb flask and all that shit. i just dont know the name of the set up. could some one point me in a place to look at his stuff. thanks
(not quite as irritable lately)
11-29-02 11:59
No 384560  Bookmark

Intelligence is not the recall of knowledge, but the ability to use it. (Rainman was a retard)