FriendlyFinger (Hive Bee)
06-23-03 08:34
No 441874
      Replacing coloured makings on glassware  Bookmark   

Is there a home bake way of colouring in those faded graduation markings on things like my Dean-Stark trap. Permanently?

(Chief Bee)
06-23-03 14:17
No 441918
      you need a glassblower to make it permanent  Bookmark   

No, not permanently - then you have to burn a specialized dye into the glass.